If anyone has submissions for the Saligaolinks, please send them in to
Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some exclusions that I see as of now, are:
* Journalists (at least three)
* Garages and auto-repairs
* Traditional massages for new-borns
* Priests (Fr N could update us)
* Businesses run outside Saligao by residents of the village
* Local state government and Central (post office, phone) services.

I recall that the Consumer Forum had come out with a brief but useful
directory of many official services (phones, electricity, water, etc) in the
village. And also public utilities and emergency services. Maybe we could
request a copy of that list for updating and inclusion.

Does anyone think it might be a good idea to take printouts of this list
(when completed) and display the same in the local schools, clubs (including
Saligao Institute), and possibly the church, temples, etc as a means of
building awareness about the many entrepreneurial/micro-business activities
going on in our village?

FN

PS: My apologies to those who tried to visit the Lourdes Convent alumni list
and couldn't get access. It should be fine (see below) now. Check it out!