Hello,

From: Frederick Noronha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some exclusions that I see as of now, are:

* Traditional massages for new-borns
* Local state government and Central (post office, phone) services.

These are necessary. The Tel. Directory is of no use anyway.

I recall that the Consumer Forum had come out with a brief but useful
directory of many official services (phones, electricity, water, etc) in the
village. And also public utilities and emergency services. Maybe we could
request a copy of that list for updating and inclusion.

Yes I recall that too including the nos. for gas etc. A.Blanche should have that with her & since she is in the Saligao Institute Committee would be able to get the list fixed on the Board, after permission is sought of course.

Does anyone think it might be a good idea to take printouts of this list
(when completed) and display the same in the local schools, clubs (including
Saligao Institute), and possibly the church, temples, etc as a means of
building awareness about the many entrepreneurial/micro-business activities
going on in our village?

Of course, that would be the best way, in my opinion. But do remember to ensure that permission is taken from the respective bodies in the first place ... to avoid hassles later.

Have a nice day
Annette