Alfie D'Cruz, Ashley (not Delaney), Sanjeev Trivedi, Giselle, Shannon, and a couple of
other youngsters (including Bernard) were at the Saligao Institute yesterday to play
table-tennis.

It is in everyone's interest that the village builds up useful community assets --
whether the institute or school or whatever.

Please pass the word around to relatives back in the village, and consider taking up a
life-membership at the SI (just Rs 1000, one-time payment, less than $25). While the
new team is making efforts to revive the institute, we could chip in to make their
work easier. If you have suggestions of holding useful activities for any specific
age-group, please pass the word around. (Last year some of the parents of youngsters
managed a kiddies camp in the October vacations. Maybe we could try one this year as
well.) FN