Dear Mario & Murial,
Thank you very much for projecting Lourdes Convent school children Rohit,
Tarika, Shanawaz, Sheetal, Suhail doing their bit to clean the environment
around St. Anne's chapel , Saligao, together with their older folks Jean
Kalagutkar and Dad. I extend my hearty thanks to the children and pray for
them as well as Jean and Dad. I always admired Jean's love for children
whether in training them in singing as well as helping in some way or
another to bring up the talent hidden in our dear  Village of Saligao.The
parents of the school children as well as the school headmistress and staff
are also to be complimented for putting values  in their minds and
encouraging them to keep the  village greener and the oursoil free from
plastic litter. Never despair chidren you have the backing of the villagers.
Thank you very much. With warm regards, Fr. Nascimento Mascarenhas