Dear Rico,

I am coordinating the World Goa Events in Portugal, as mus already know.

I urgently require information from you for our Film evening and a film
festivel that we will be conducting later.

1. for the film evening, on the 16th of September, I require a filmo n
actuality, a problem, that creates awareness of the situation in Goa. 2 years
back we screened Bhaile of Ajay Noronha.

2. For the Film week that will be later, I would like a listo f films about
Goa, and aditionaly films in Konkani.

Please give me the names of the films a brief description, the source, person,
and telefone, and email, where I can contact the persons.

Will you be able to send me a copy of any films for our screening? I wuld
prefer that, as we have urgency for the films. We have got about the best
Portuguese Auditorium for this screening. So the films are very important.

Os meus Melhores Cumprimentos,

Leão Fernandes.

Área de Sistemas de Informação

CLC - Companhia Logística de Combustíveis, sa