From: Andrew Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > >4. The only person who knows what he's doing on it is Simon himself.
> >
> > That's the problem. At least a todo list and some changelogs would be
> > better than nothing.
>
> Personally I'd rather he spend time coding, than writing up useless
> documantation. And (I'm playing devil's advocate here, slightly) what
> makes you think it is any of your business how Simon chooses to spend his
> time?

What? Useless documentation???
Remember: DOCUMENTATION OS NEVER USELESS!!!
This applies to the long-term projects as SimCoupe, when many people
want to work on it.
Please read some books on software engineering, there you can see
some statistics from 60's-80's concerning on this fenomena.
Probably you will surprised how necessary documentation is.

> > Not releasing the source code when developing is something that simply
> > isn't done with OSS. Until now, anyway.
>
> Good grief, I wish my world worked as smoothly as yours seems to.
>
> Andrew

Guys, where can I buy your worlds?
;)

Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley