> > Not releasing the source code when developing is something that simply
> > isn't done with OSS. Until now, anyway.
> I don't think you are right.  Rare it might be, but I bet it still happens.

I *know* it still happens, because I'm doing it (currently) with Hurricane.

The fact that no-one's asked for the source is a minor matter...

Paul
--
It looked like the sort of book described in library catalogues as slightly
foxed, although it would be more honest to admit that it looked as though it