> Indeed, and usually only following the "Chris White Method", which is to
>write
> the conversion secretly, then get a licence to sell it. Sometimes it
worked,
> sometimes it didn't, in which case the gameplay was tweaked here and
there,
> graphics changed a little, and the end result is sold as a game in its own
right
> (he says, half-remembering an article in YS93...).

Can't really take all the credit for this method , as Wayne Hay (PipeMania)
and I started doing a Pipemainia type game (Frustrate) for Amstard Cpc &
Speccy , then Daniel Gardner (Was going to be Publisher) got Wayne to do
PipeMainia officially for Sam.

These YS Articule's , are they online anywhere ??