On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Andrew Collier wrote:

> >> It would be nice to be able to double-click on a dsk image, and have
> >> SimCoupe load with that image in drive 1. You could then just press F9 to
> >> load the game.
> >
> >urm you can - At least in Windows 98. (I assume '95 is just the same)
> [method snipped]
>
> Fair enough then - Aley seemed to be implying that you had to go through
> the SimCoupe internal GUI thing...

What? You combined somebody other's mail with my one.
I didn't want the "double-click"...

I only must point that internal GUI's "open menu" is the only possibility
how to start DSK images placed in different directory than SimCoupe.

 Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley