You can get KE-Disk from the usual ftp site - I can't remember the
exact path but the site is ftp.nvg.unit.no...

One small peice of advice with KE-Disk - it's best to change the
BASIC code to force the program to reread the entire disk directory
before every disk command. IIRC, you need to put a 'root' procedure
call after the code to deal with parsing the command. If you
don't do this, and you're converting lots of files, you will
probably make the same mistake (as I keep doing) of putting SAM disk
in the drive, forgetting to do a directory listing and saving the
file that you had just loaded from an MS-DOS disk - as you can
imagine, it completely wipes out your SAM disk with amazing, but,
bloody fustrating consequences. It is a shame there was no
wildcard options to do a block copy...

Justin.