Robert Wilkinson wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to get ke_disk or pc_suite from.
>
> Bob Wilkinson

Yeah, I can e-mail it to you.  ;-)

But seriously, you could download some components of Jarek's Spectrum
emulator for the Sam Coupe. It runs on his own port of CP/M, but has
programs to convert between CP/M and PC, and CP/M and Sam. It is
possible to copy the emulator, CP/M and utilities to Sam without using
any special disk utilities (just a Sam, and a computer running PC-DOS).
I can vouch that this works.

http://nautilus.torch.net.pl/zxland
(I think.)

>From memory, download CPM22QED.LHA, and LHA.EXE (the LHA program is to
uncompress the first file). Also get ZXVGSUSR.LHA, which contains some
cobbled togeather installation instructions. (I have the dubious honour
of having constructed this "manual", by collating Jarek's instructions
-- unless he's updated it).

When you use LHA, you may have to specify a switch to ignore attributes.
(It has a help option which lists the switches.) Also, once the files
are uncompressed, they may be hidden, so you'll have to unhide them.

I haven't bothered being too precise with these instructions, because I
expect you will first try to get a copy of KE-Disk or PC-Suite on a Sam
disk. But if you can't do that, then the above is a method which will
work without having to get a program on Sam disk.

--
James Gasson