At 5:40 pm +0100 18/9/99, David Laundon wrote:
>Going back to the bit you mentioned about screen contention being applied
>across the whole line rather than just two thirds - how about reducing the
>number of lines contended to 128 (2/3 of 192), so the overall slow down over
>a frame is correct.  This might be an acceptable bodge in the meantime...?

Gaggh! Surely anything that depends on that sort of exact contended timing
would need accuracy over one line? I really, really doubt that averageing
it over a frame would do a great deal to help...

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a