On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 01:10:48 -0800, "Simon Cooke"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just wondering... what's everyone up to these days? I've been out of touch
> for a while. :)
>
> So...
>
> Where d'ya live?
flitting between Norwich/Lowestoft/Skipton

> Where d'ya work (and what are you working on)?
Norwich Union, Life & Pensions system.

> What's the coolest gizmo you've bought recently?
could be:
an ice lolly.
or the 35mm camera
or the new 'puter
or the webcam
or the complete set of Start Trek DS9 videos.
or the pile of DVDs
or the girl friend (although I didn't actually buy her).
or the CD&Radio for the car.

Nev

ps.
any one wanna buy a new and boxed USB external CDRW.?
150GBP ONO
mail me if interested.

--
Nev - no longer at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and getting no spam at all (yet)
Webpage under construction at www,nfy53,demon,co,uk