Nuneaton in Warwickshire. Where I was the last time you phoned me

>Where d'ya work (and what are you working on)?
I work for Budgens Stores Ltd as the Systems Manager leading the Systems
Management team. We are responsible for all IT systems serving the Budgens
Estate.
I agree with Allan Skillman - bloody A14!!!

>What's the coolest gizmo you've bought recently?
I suppose it has to be the 12 shot repeating elastic band gun from
www.iwantoneofthose.com. Either that or my 6CD auto changer for my car. Now
I can play all my progressive house tunes as loud as I want.

>Si

Luke

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.