Matthew

> > > How much Mark?
> > About 25 quid?  There's probably about thirty-odd mags in total,
> > mostly from 1990-92. -- Mark
> OK! Does that include postage?
> Can you e-mail me privately to arrange delivery etc.?

Right, I've finally sorted the mags out.  Turns out I overestimated
somewhat: there are 17 mags in total, and about 20-odd covertapes (a
few issues came with double tapes, and there were also a few tapes without
the mags that I picked up over the years).  It'll cost me 6.18 to
post.  Does 25 quid including P&P sound alright?
--
Mark