at 12 March 2003 12:05, Frode Tenneboe wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:00:33 -0000 "Geoff Winkless"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Curling as in indoor bowls on ice?
>
> Well....not bowls (as it curls instead of bowls - hence the name),
> but close enough. On ice and indoor. Score: 67%.

*chuckles* I meant (indoor bowls) (on ice), rather than (bowls) (indoor
on ice). Crown Green Bowling is a different beastie altogether.

I didn't think people did that for fun: I just thought it was something
the Brits did because it was the only chance we had of a medal at the
winter olympics...

Talking of olympics and in order to return mildly to topic, did anyone
ever try Daley Thompson on the Sam? How did the keyboard hold up? :)

Geoff