On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:44:21 -0000 "Simon Owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Frode Tenneboe wrote:
> > I'll see if I can get round to start testing Contiki on Z88Dk
> > this evening and see how far it will go before I run into problems.
>
> I had a quick look at it too, and ran into a few issues on the first file.

Hmmm....I didn't get round to doing much after all. Forgot my sister's
birthday and everything.

> The z88dk compiler seems to be missing support for pointers in typedefs,
> function pointers, and forward declarations (of structures, in this case).
> Macros should cover the first one, perhaps just using an address for the
> second (hopefully it won't require manual pushing of parameters), and some
> duplication for the forward declarations.

I didn't get the problems you had. Though I came so far that I discovered
that it uses a non-standard library from cc65 (conio.h).

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø           | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ^
| Ericsson AS.            | Isebakkeveien 49               |