Geoff Winkless wrote:
> Hmm. The win32 installer fails on this NT box - complains
> about directx >=3 being needed even though v5 is installed.

Thanks Geoff!  It appears the DirectX version number was stored in a
different registry location in older versions - I'll switch to checking the
DDRAW.DLL version instead.

Fixed since that release is a problem that prevented the virtual hard disk
from being reset when the SAM was reset.  BDOS relies on the register values
being restored to their initial states, and when they weren't it booted from
floppy instead.  If you followed Edwin's instructions for a bootable hard
disk, only the first power-on reset would boot correctly. (thanks to Edwin
for spotting that).

If anyone has spotted anything else, now's the time to shout... :-)

I've also added BeOS R5 and QNX binaries to the download page at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.owen/sam/simcoupe/  I've got a
provisional OS X version too, but am holding that back until a strange
performance problem is fixed.  I'm hoping to have access to a Mac in work
soon to fix that...