Welcome to the Sam!

As for the website, what happened to Samcope.org?
I know Gavin done a lot work on that project but has not been around
here lately.

ellvis> Hi people!

ellvis> Yesterday I've got a Sam Coupe computer. I am not
ellvis> "collector", I am going to use it and I'd like to ask you for
ellvis> a "newbie" help.

ellvis> I have Sam Coupe 512K with Atom HDD interface.
ellvis> Unfortunatelly, the HDD itself is not working anymore and I
ellvis> have no booting disk. I was looking over internet and
ellvis> downloaded the B-Dos disk, but the problem is, that I don't
ellvis> have Windows on computer to use and I found nothing that is
ellvis> working under Linux and can be used for Sam's disk images.

ellvis> So, please, can anyone support me by usefull links or
ellvis> some tips how to use Sam images under linux?

ellvis> Also, I have a question about the Sam Community. Lot
ellvis> of internet pages is out of date, Sam's webring contain very
ellvis> few of pages. I am thinking about running my own pages, but
ellvis> need to start somewhere (booting the Sam can be good as first
ellvis> step:), but I'd like to know if there are still people
ellvis> interested in this computer.

ellvis> Also, I'd like to make a Sam Coupe presentation on
ellvis> the FOReVER 8 bit demoscene party (http://forever.zeroteam.sk)
ellvis> next year, If anyone will be interested, we can also open
ellvis> regular competitions for Sam Coupe there.

ellvis> I hope it's not too late and that I am not the last
ellvis> person out there interested in Sam!

ellvis> All your help is highly apreciated, have a nice time!

ellvis> ellvis/ZeroTeam

ellvis> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ellvis> http://zeroteam.sk