From: "Ron Stirling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:08 AM
Subject: SAM Coupé - software request!

Hi friends,

my name is Ron Stirling, I used to program software and games for the SAM Coupé
in the early nineties. My better known work was the
SAM MegaDisk; which contained five games; Quix, Quix II, Manic Mazes, Math! and
Le Box. I also created 5 issues of my fan magazine,
Review, under the title of Vertex Software.

I recently discovered the SimCoupé emulator program, and also the NVG ftp
website, where I have located some of my work. It has been
an absolute joy to play games that I wrote over fifteen years ago (and I
haven't seen them since!), and I now wish to track down all
my other work.

I am still looking for all five issues of Review magazine, plus any games,
graphics, programs or images that I may have created for
other companies (like the Gold SAM Coupé logo for
 SamPaint).

If you, or anyone you know, might be able to help me out, please do get back to
me!

Many thanks for your help!

Ron Stirling

Visit my website; www.ronstirling.co.uk, watch my films;