Yep, I have Sam Revival 21 and have clocked the article on how the flat 32 bit address space is mapped to a traditional disk-style sector/ track/head layout. I noticed that 2 gb cards aren't officially supported, but that was the smallest size that I was able to obtain and seems to work fine, albeit without using all the space. Since grabbing 800 kb of data from the SD card then rearranging the tracks such as to interleave them produced a DSK file identical to a reference copy that I downloaded from the internet (for Fred 34, as it happens), I am working under the assumption that this isn't a problem — whether by luck or otherwise.

I have a DSK image of Sam Revival 21's floppy, so will be able to extract the relevant Trinity B-DOS source and therefore do not imagine that figuring out how to map to/from B-DOS disk addressing and the flat address space will be a problem.

However, unless I'm suffering some serious logic flaw, I will then still need to know the B-DOS disk layout. Sadly SamDisk is closed source and Sim Coupe doesn't directly deal with the structure as far as I can tell. Admittedly it had not occurred to me until this second that it may be hidden in comments in the B-DOS source (sadly one of the files that Edwin does not offer for download outside of a disk image). I hope to have access to a Windows PC later in the week (being currently unaware of any tools for managing disk image contents from OS X), if not then the SAMDOS format looks quite trivial so I guess I can just write my own thing. And then post again if the relevant information is not in there.