Or, presumably, I could grab the SD card content to my hard disk, switch all pairs of bytes and then use that in the emulator? I shall have to keep my eyes open for a 1 gb SD card since the 2 gb won't be formatted to the correct size from Sim Coupe's point of view even though it works fine on the Trinity — in any case, I imagine that once Trinity B-DOS is patched to support 2GB cards properly, I'll lose all my files.

I definitely want to get a FUSE plug-in working so that I can just drag and drop from the Finder, but Sim Coupe is a more than adequate way to transfer my DSK files from the computer for now. Thanks for looking into it!