Quoting Wayne Weedon <wa...@fdos-design.com>:

Chris Pile wrote:
Yep - seems like it was early if it was around December time... Memory isn't too good these days! ;-))

I have a couple of projects I started 10+ years ago, but never finished. It would be nice to complete
one of these in time for the SAM's birthday.

I've just been made redundant - so I've probably got the time. Now I just need to get the enthusiasm to actually make a start... Oh, and to try and remember how to write Z80 too!!! It's been a while! ;-))
Chris

I've a copy of the Rodney Zak's book going for a reasonable price soon :)