Get it here: http://members.allegro.cc/ThomasHarte/temp/Sam3d-01.zip

If you have pyz80 then it should build out of the box to produce a
spinning Cobra Mk3 demo a lot like the one on Sam Revival 22 (ie, the
older of my demos) but faster and more accurate. And that the camera
starts in an odd position (actually the same position relative to the
Cobra as in the demo on Sam Revival 23, but without any of the other
objects in the scene).

Some documentation is included in a variety of formats, but the data
formats are currently documented in the source only. Nevertheless, I'm
optimistic it'll be reasonably straightforward and I'm happy to answer
any questions. The 2008 modification dates on some of the files are
embarrassingly accurate, and would probably be more prolific if I
hadn't just performed a quick tidy up.