pc suite on sam formatted a dsdd disc to 720kb which could be read by
a pc but how you transfer scads or etracker to and from the disc once
the pc could read the file code - maybe sim coupe ram block has
something to do with it?

no one help me to persuade Colin Piggot to try running Edwin Leszek
Andrew's masterpiece using the mayhem? would the accelerator make any
difference - its reading from atom lite direct to video ram so would
it be at 20mhz  or not? dma ?