I'm selling now one of them on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110814185854

LCD

Am 14.01.2012 18:48, schrieb Thomas Harte:
You should sell those; some of us are pathologically incapable of
soldering but would love a quiet power supply.

On 14 January 2012 09:39, Leszek Chmielewski<retr...@gmail.com>  wrote:
No, but my PSU was very "loud" after few minutes, so I adopted a normal
+5V/2A +12V/2A PSU by soldering the SAM PSU connector to it. Works
excellent!
In the manual they state which pins are GND, +5V and +12V, so it is very
easy and modern PSU are smaller and stronger.

LCD