I'm not really sure exactly where the age divide falls on this issue
and I'm willing to bet none of us is classically young, but yeah!
Let's either show them or allow ourselves to be shown, as applicable.

I keep meaning to do some Sam work again, but getting started always
feels like a huge effort — what tool chain did you use for Dave
Invaders?