From: "da...@properbastard.co.uk" <da...@properbastard.co.uk>
Sent: ‎4/‎25/‎2013 13:08
To: "sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no" <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>; "Colin Piggot" <qua...@clara.net>
Subject: Re: SAM Revival ... Revived!

Thanks for the great read Colin!

Really enjoying the issue as always

Quoting Colin Piggot <qua...@clara.net>:

It's about time... Yes, it's back! Yes, it's been a long time! SAM
Revival 24 is now finally out. It's been a rocky road to get this
issue done, and unfortunately work on new SAM Coupé bits and bobs
hasn't always been able to feature high on my list of priorities
recently. Please remember it's always been just a hobby for myself
over the last 19 years, never a business, so thanks for your
patience and I now hope to get things back to normal.

Inside issue 24...

- 40 pages packing in the news from around the SAM Coupé Scene.

- What happened to Sandman's Shadow - information, screenshots and
sketches from Gordon Wallis about the point-and-click adventure game
he was developing back in 1992.

- Developer Diary - Lots of info from SAM developers featuring a
Space Invaders Arcade Machine Emulator (Simon Owen), Wubtris + more
(Rob Evans).

- Coupe Correspondence - lots of readers letters.

- SAM Comment - kicking around some potential new projects for the SAM Coupe.

On the coverdisk you'll find the full game 'The Witching Hour' by
John Vincent (who also painted the fab cover artwork for the
magazine too!) There's also the preview demo 'Minutes Before The
Witching Hour'.

Issue 24 of SAM Revival cost £4.99 (including UK postage) or £6.99
(including EU postage). To order, see my website at www.samcoupe.com

All UK preoders and subscription  issues were posted on Monday and
have started to arrive with readers and I'm halfway through posting
international issues so they'll be arriving during the next week.

All the best,

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2013 - Celebrating 19 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/
Twitter: @QuazarSamCoupe