Ooh. Sounds very good indeed. Trinity Interface! Mnemodemo! I have to get that and splurge a bit on as many back issues as I can. :)

On 18/07/2013 19:35, Colin Piggot wrote:
I've just put up a preview of SAM Revival 25 on my website at www.samcoupe.com and it features one of the full articles from the forthcoming issue.

The full issue, will be featuring:

- Weighing in at 56 pages, issue 25 features a huge news section to cover all the latest developments and releases from the SAM Coupé scene.

- Phil Wilson shows off all the work on his customised SAM as it's now been completed. (This is the article in the preview. If anyone gets inspired from it I do have a handful of SAM cases available!)

- Following on in a similar vein there are details on several other SAM Coupé modifications and projects.

- Exclusive screenshots, design sketches and all the information from Warren Lee on a game sequel that he's working on.

- Random SAM trivia in the ever popular SAM Snippets.

- A look at some of the more rare and obscure SAM Coupe item's I've been able to add to my personal collection.

- More letters and discussion in the Coupé Correspondence and SAM Comment sections - Feel free to join in!

- Two coverdisks, the first features more new SAM software, including the first internet enabled programs to use with the Trinity Ethernet Interface, thanks to the hard work by Adrian Brown porting a TCP/IP stack to the SAM Coupé.

- The second coverdisk features a mind blowing megademo from MNEMOtech's Andrew Collier, who has done some really impressive coding for the effects!

Issue 25 of SAM Revival can be preordered on the website - priced £4.99 (including UK postage) or £6.99 (including EU postage). Release date is currently up in the air as I'm currently packing stuff up to move next month. All back issues of SAM Revival are still available, see the website for details.

All the best,

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2013 - Celebrating 19 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/   Twitter: @QuazarSamCoupe