Hi,

Hmm. It's a while since I wrote that code, but I think the effect of commenting
out those lines may be that after an INCLUDE directive is used, it would
continue assembling from the wrong line number in the parent file.

Unfortunately I do appear to have made an implicit assumption about the
character ":" not appearing in file names, and it is used explicitly as a
delimiter in a whole bunch of places. Windows isn't really on my radar, I'm
afraid. Ideally I guess I would keep a single definition of the delimiter
string in a variable somewhere and refer to it, and "::" should probably be
safe(r).

Andrew