Quoting Chris Pile <chris.p...@blueyonder.co.uk>:

Hi Howard,

On 28/05/2014 22:57, Balor Price wrote:
Wow, Chris this looks exceptional. I really wish I knew more about CP/M already, but the amount
of logical disks available just on SDHC cards just blew my mind.
 I know what you mean - probably a little bit of overkill really! ;-)

Intriguing final comment too - you have more fun projects coming as well? Happy birthday Sam...
 I've picked up a project I started around 16 years ago, and I'm a good
way though it.  Sadly I haven't done anything with it for a month or so
as I've kind of lost motivation really.  :-(  Need to give myself a kick
up the arse and push on to a finish!
 Cheers,
Chris.

Well done Chris, this is the first thing I will be installing when my PC is back up and running again!