Da: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] Per conto
di Thomas Harte
Inviato: venerdì 29 agosto 2014 16:46
A: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Oggetto: Re: R: R: Hi All Sam Users From Italy!

I think I had 4 back in the day; couldn't comment on earlier versions. If you
have the manual, does it comment on the file format? It's bound to be something
it would be easy to convert .SNA to.

I think I also had Sam conversions of the 128k versions of Chase HQ and Tetris
2. I'm unlikely still to have them, but I'll check (and versus World of
Spectrum too, obviously)...