Hi everyone,

www.worldofsam.org was first launched in 2005, on the then-current Drupal 4.4.
Since then it's been kept alive across new hosting services, new web servers
and new PHP language versions, but it's been getting harder and harder to hide
its age.

This version of the site has been completely reengineered, using the latest
Drupal 8.5 - so everything in it should remain supported for another thirteen
years at the very least! Unfortunately the differences were so great that there
was no way to import the old site's pages automatically, so I must offer my
heartfelt thanks to the small army of volunteers who have helped manually
rebuild the content.

Adrian Brown
Dan Dooré
David Brown