Great work to all concerned!

On 04.07.2018 23:41, Andrew Collier wrote:
Hi everyone,

www.worldofsam.org was first launched in 2005, on the then-current
Drupal 4.4. Since then it's been kept alive across new hosting
services, new web servers and new PHP language versions, but it's been
getting harder and harder to hide its age.

This version of the site has been completely reengineered, using the
latest Drupal 8.5 - so everything in it should remain supported for
another thirteen years at the very least! Unfortunately the
differences were so great that there was no way to import the old
site's pages automatically, so I must offer my heartfelt thanks to the
small army of volunteers who have helped manually rebuild the content.

Adrian Brown
Dan Dooré
David Brown
Stefan Drissen