At 21:55 05.03.2003 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to report the smaller of the two quotas?

Make this a BOOL for type 'group_quota' or even better an enum with
values 'USER_QUOTA, GROUP_QUOTA'.

I have allready defined an emun :-)

If you can repatch this against HEAD, and check with metze (Stefan
(metze) Metzmacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) on how this might conflict with
his work in this area.  In particular, it might work out best that metze
picks this up into his patch.  (He is working on being able to modify
the quota from an Windows client!).

Ok, I will pick it up :-) I will also make this available on all platforms witch supports, group quotas.

Either way, this certainly is a very nice idea!

:-)