On 10/22/2010 2:12 PM, Michael Wood wrote:
On 22 October 2010 19:36, Madhusudan Singh<singh.madhusu...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Ok.

In my mind, guest access should be just that - no authentication.

Well, I believe that it is.  But that you need to enable the Guest
account in AD for it to be allowed.

AFAIK, the "Guest" account is disabled by default in AD (at least, the later versions, 2003 onwards, possibly earlier).

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:tur...@mike-leone.com>

"You have become an avatar of woe and ire, and all of your deeds will conduce to evil"
                                "Fatal Revenant", Stephen R. Donaldson