On 02/16/2011 10:07 AM, Helmut Hullen wrote:
Hallo, Robert,

Du meintest am 16.02.11:

Burned once and all that.  I am setting up rsync cron jobs to back
up what I would need to completely rebuild the server.
[...]

What else?
Command:
          net getlocalsid>   localsid.txt
And on a rebuild, how do I use this sid instead of whatever a new
system creates?
Command:

         net setlocalsid<localsid>

The simpliest way to get the parameter "localsid" is looking into the
above file "localsid.txt"; the SID starts with "S-1".

Oh, so after I rebuild a system, I then overwrite what ever SID it created with this old one with the setlocalsid command. I do not specify it in some parameter in the smb.conf...