Thx Steve for your quick replay.

...and sorry for my late, but I was away in last two days, anyway here
I'am...

For first, nscd is not running anywhere...

Secondly, I have to admit that perhaps (almost sure), I have
misunderstood something about samba4/winbind, and these two last day had
been useful to clarify to me...

Yes, that configuration implies what you wrote... actually AD relies to
a 2k3 servers that have not any uidNumber and/or gidNumber conf... I
think I have to relies to our old openldap or switch to config this
"member server"  as samba4 dc integrated in domain

Thx, Alessio Tomelleri