Hi Thomasz,

The only solution I'm aware of is MS Active Directory (distributed software installation)...

Which needs a MS Windows 2000/2003 Server, and that's exactly what I wanted to omit using Samba. ;-)

If you just want to install a system + your applications, try Unattended (unattended.sf.net).

Do you know if unattended can install some software afterwards, or has the whole system to be reinstalled as soon as I change something in my package list?

BTW, http://unattended.sourceforge.net/installers.html is very interesting!

Florian