I want to setup Linux(Samba) as Domain Controller means no more
Windows NT,2k or 2k3 as domain controller.I have mix of windows and
Linux clients and I want these clients to get authentication from the
Linux .Can anybody tell me any tutorial or How to do it.

There are two good ones linked to on the main samba.org webpage. There's a HowTo and a By Example guide for your perusal.

--
Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.