Hi,

Bugzilla is good for individual issues.  The samba-technical ml
is best for interaction with other Samba developers (like
Jeremy & Volker).

I'll subscribe to this and see how much traffic it is. :-)

Sounds like a good plan.  If testing resources become an
issue, let me know and I'll try to work out a better solution
for you.

I have three terminal servers (i.e., XP SP2 machines with RDP open) and SSH access to our PDC to test. However, I can't give anyone else access as it is a restricted network.

Florian