It does not. But then the SID of each user doesn't match those of each other either. I've seen that asked before, but are you sure the machine's SID and every user SID should be the same?

W.

Charlie wrote:
If you do a "net getlocalsid" at your shell prompt on the samba server
that hosts the share, does the preamble of the SID returned match that
of the SID you see in your error messages?

I'm betting not...

--Charlie