Hey guys and gals,

Today is National Voluntary Blood Donation Day. Although I cant plan an
activity for that coz of my buzy schedule at office and was buzy in making
handicrafts and Sahyog Project Workshops etc. But atleast spreading the
message is necessary that people be aware of this day and if possible can go
for voluntary blood donation in blood camps arranged or in hospitals etc.

I have give blood just 1.5 months back so i could not donate blood. if u
could go for it.

*Remember mother can give birth only once but you can give re-birth to many.
*
**
*DONATE BLOOD DONATE LIFE. *

Regards