Hi guys and gals,

The coming two months are months of challenges for Sanskaari. I have applied
for a project on AIDS for 4 lacs funding to AHF. but before giving approval
to organisations, they are testing the commitment level of various
organisations. I have given commitment for 500 testings till 1st dec. If we
did this target then we will be able to get that 4 lacs fund. but I want to
surpass this 500 tests commitment. so for 1st 15 days my planning is as
follows. so friends please fill the columns and activities where u can help
me.

Jai Hind
Leena Aghi

*Date and day*

*                       Time and activity*

*Volunteers with activity*

*Target*

*Purpose*

*9:00am-11:30am***

*12:30-2:30***

*4:30-6:30pm***

*4.10.08*

*Sat*

*Pamphlet distribution in sonia camp* + tilak vihar paathshala

Pamphlet distribution- Leena, ……………

Tilak Vihar Paathshala- Vanni n her friends………..

75 testings

Testing camp on 12th oct-sun in sonia camp, paschim vihar

*5.10.08*

*Sun*

*New slum data collection visit – near Pushkar enclave paschim vihar*

*Training session for being aids counsellor*

*Sahyog workshop* + tilak vihar paathshala

Leena – all three

…………………………………………………………………………

75 testings

Testing camp on 19th Oct in slum near Pushkar Enclave, paschim vihar

*7.10.08*

*Tue*

*Pamphlet distribution in Sonia camp*

Leena……………………..

*8.10.08*

*Wed*

*Sahyog Workshop*

Leena…………………………..

*9.10.08*

*Thur*

*Dushehra*

*New slum data collection visit -2 near pushkar Enclave, paschim vihar*

* *

Leena…………………………

*11.10.08*

*Sat*

Tilak Vihar Paathshala

Vanni n her friends

*12.10.08*

*Sun*

*Sonia **Camp** **Slum** – Testing camp – *

*9am-** 4pm. Camp will begin sharp **9 am**. Target is 75 tests minimum. *

*Sahyog workshop* and Tilak Vihar Paathshala

Leena – both activities

*13.10.08*

*Mon*

*Pushkar Enclave slum- pamphlet distribution*

Leena………………………

*16.10.08*

*Tue*

*Pushkar Enclave slum- pamphlet distribution*

Leena…………………………

*17.10.08*

*Thurs*

*Sahyog Workshop*

Leena………………………..

*18.10.08*

*Sat*

Tilak Vihar Paathshala

Vanni n her friends

*19.10.08*

*Sun*

*Pushkar Enclave Slum –*

*Counseling cum hiv testing camp- min test target 75 ppl.*

*Illumina 2008 at MDI- handicraft stall*

*Sahyog Work shop*

Leena …………….aids camp

Chaitanya……………..