Hi,

Thanx to all who are cooperating me in achieving this target. special thanx
to Amit, who is source of motivation for me when I feel difficult when I am
alone for campaigning and he always came at site to cooperate me.

As planned, *on 4th Oct*, Pamphlet distribution activity was done
successfully by Prateek , Amit and Me. Well proud to listen from a boy from
the slum tpehle bhi Sanskaari ne tent lagaya tha.

*On 5th Oct,* Prateek , Shilpa, Prachi and me did data collection  in Deri
Wala Baag Slum near Raksha Kunj, Paschim Vihar. Females were very
conservative there. But we talked of Sahyog workshop over there also and
they showed interest.

After the data collection , Training session was conducted by me in which
Sahil, Prachi, Prateek, Amit, Chaitanya, Shilpa and Nancy participated.
Which was followed by tasty parathas and lunch , all missed that.........who
were not there.

After training session 4th Sahyog workshop was conducted for paper bag in
Tilak Vihar by me and Nancy also learned making paper bag, now she is
pergect in teaching ladies about paper bags.

Simultaneously, Sanskaari Paathshala was handled by Chaitanya , Amit and
Prateek.

On 6th Oct, Pamphlet distriution was done by Amit and me in Sonia Camp. This
activity was planned for 7th Oct, but as I have meeting at my job, so I had
to pre-pone the activity and alert was already sent to all through sms
alert.

Now the next activity planned is Sahyog workshop on 8th Oct. So get ready.

Regards
Leena Aghi