Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) is a software consulting firm headquartered
in Edison, NJ specializing in Software Solutions, Contracting & Placement,
ERP/CRM Implementation seeking an *Tester/Verification
Engg.-Senior-Embedded *for our client based in* Alameda, CA. *Over 17 years
of proven track record in providing cost effective and top notch talent to
fortune 500 companies, government and other major corporations/entities.

Resource Logistics, Inc. (RLI) can mobilize the right people, skills, and
technologies to help clients improve their performance. We can offer
competitive and good hourly rate / salary for the right candidate so please
submit me your resume. (See description below):

*Tester/Verification Engg.-Senior-Embedded*

*Location: Alameda, CA*

*Long term*

*Job Description*: Develop software verification test protocols against
software requirements and design input docs for embedded handheld battery
operated medical device & execute them as per process defined for Medical
device SW development.

Perform code level regression analysis (in C & C++) with knowledge of
custom HW design to plan for verification and integration testing

Actively participate & provide comments in requirements, design & code
review meetings.

Additional requirement

Resources with strong embedded device functional testing experience with
development background in regulated industries like medical, aerospace is
required to perform this job. There will be client interview.

*Technical / Soft Skills*

*Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)*

Micro controllers

Good

C Programming

Good

White box testing

Good

Embedded Device testing

Expert

Medical domain

Good

*Technical / Soft Skills*

*Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)*

Hand Held devices

Knowledge

21 CFR Par 11

Knowledge