Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: BI Analyst with SSAS*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*

*Skill Set SSAS, STM, LDM*

   - Candidate should be sound in data warehousing, dimensional modeling,
   very good in SSAS, proficient in writing STMs and LDMs, should have very
   good SQL background for data profiling and understanding the data patterns.
   - Candidate should be very good in communication

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Kumar Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*