Hi

Position below…………………

Send me profiles : ar...@canopyone.com

*Immediate Interview & Start*

*Role  :WebSphere Commerce Technology Architect
Location : Dublin, OH
Duration : 6 Months+*

Bachelor’s degree
*8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE, at least 5+ years of experience in
WebSphere Commerce.*
*2 to 3 years of expertise in defining scalable, clustered, fault tolerant
and performance architecture using WCS AND Java J2ee clustering, indexing
and processing servers.*
*2 to 3 years of minimum project delivery experience in the capacity of an
Architect or equivalent, across multiple delivery engagements in Digital
Commerce*.
Deep understanding of various caching mechanisms available in WCS and
ability to leverage their suitability in different scenarios.
*Solid experience with Java frameworks for the presentation/ service/ data
access layers such as Struts, spring, and Hibernate.Experience in
implementing Web 2. 0 concepts*.
Good understanding of WCS platform source code and ability to extend the
product code to meet custom requirements.
Proficiency in various web technologies like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Dojo,
jQuery, JSON,AJAX
Exposure to SOA is recommended
This role requires flexibility to relocate within the United States

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax : 703-439-2550*||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>**

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**