*Please send the resumes at : man...@infinitysts.com
<man...@infinitysts.com>*

*For both positions, I can not accept any OPT EAD. and I would require Visa
copy and Photo Id Proof and Passport No. (Or I-94) at the time of
submission.*

*Position:1:-*

*Position                : **Data Network Engineer*

*Location               : Sandy, UT and Lexington, KY (Hiring for 2
locations, each has 2 spots open)*

*Duration              : Contract-6+ Months*

*Max Rate            : $48/hr on C2C*

*Job description:*

·         Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g.,
Routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, WLC, Access-points, Call
manager & Voice gateway’s)

·         Perform network maintenance and IOS upgrades

·         Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability

·         Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity
planning

·         Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues

·         Work within established configuration and change management
policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the
network infrastructure

·         Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in
conjunction with the company’s security team

·         Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution

·         Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP,
BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, 802.11, QoS, mgcp & SIP)

·         Good experience in Nexus devices

·         Responsible for firewall policy maintenance and routing
configuration

·         Good understanding and troubleshooting in Call manager and Voice
gateways

·         Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and
network analytics tools.

·         CCNA mandatory

*Position:2:-*

*Position                : **Windows Server Admin*

*Location               : Sandy, UT and Lexington, KY (Hiring for 2
locations, each has 2 spots open)*

*Duration              : Contract-6+ Months*

*Max Rate            : $45/hr on C2C*

JD- Need a Windows Server Admin-Administration experience in Windows ( Any
version).

Manish Verma

Technical Recruiter (TAG Team)

Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company