*Please send the resume at: sar...@operationit.com <sar...@operationit.com>*

 Please don’t send any OPT/ CPT candidates here.

 *I will need visa copy and photo id proof at the time of submission*

 *Job Title               : Senior Front-end Web Developer*

*Location               : Centennial CO*

*Duration              : Long Term Contract*

 Experience Required     : >9-10 Years

 *Job Description:*

 Our newest team member will be responsible for the design, implementation
and maintenance of web based software solutions. The ideal candidate is
someone with a strong sense of good design principles, coding practices,
and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and
thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member
of our team, and contributing to the team's collective growth and success.
We want someone who will question and prod to find the best solution to a
problem, and carry that solution through to production.

Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work.
We pride ourselves on adherence to Agile programming methodologies,
resulting in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time,
on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We
mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed,
and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team
member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about
the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world
applications.

*Responsibilities:*

• Work with architects and other team members to develop and implement a
strategy of moving to newer web technologies
• Assist with technical design for solutions to business requirements
• Perform complex, intensive web development
• Troubleshoot and fix defects
• Document designs and implementation when needed
• Mentor junior developers

*Requirements:*

• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST) is
needed to be successful in this position
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery. This includes
AJAX, JSON and other techniques.
• Solid understanding of User Interface design and practices
• Experience working with Git repositories
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with the Agile development methodology

*Preferred Qualifications*

• Experience with Oracle databases
• Knowledge of build systems such as Jenkins, Maven and Ant
• Experience with unit testing frameworks for web development
• Familiarity with a Mac/Linux development environment

*Experience / Education*
Typically requires a minimum of 6-8 years of related experience with a 4
year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.

 Thanks,

 Sameer Arora

 Recruiting Consultant

 OPERATIONIT